– C/A 46B 495A – 3R – 21P
– C/A 46C 51A – 2R – 39P
Both parish of Kewell East
– Situated 11.9km N/W of Minyip & 50.5km Horsham
– Central to many grain receival sites
– Access from all directions, including all weather Kewell East Road. (Property surrounds Kewell East school site)
– Excellent agricultural soils, typifying bulloke, grey box & gum
– 2 Stand shearing shed & weldmesh sheep yards
– 3 Silos
– Great opportunity to purchase farming land, held in the family for over 80 years, to add to existing holding.
TERMS: 10% deposit on signing contract, allowing purchaser the right to enter property to prepare land for the 2021 season,
balance 30 days.
For Further Details & Inspection Contact
Gary Driscoll – 0419 595 132
Back to Results
If you are considering selling your property, or would like to know how much your property is worth, feel free to contact our office.